Introducing My Yoga Workbook: A Winter Yoga Journey!
Flow and Grow Kids Yoga believes in empowering children. By doing the activities in our workbooks, children gain access to important life skills. Our offerings help children relate to their inner and social world. With repetition and practice, they can use yoga at any time without help.
This workbook is a utility for children to develop a home yoga and wellness practice.
Inside this book, you will find:
- Yoga cards with detailed instructions on how to do each pose, written for children
- Story time: a beautiful winter yoga story
- Activities that promote mindfulness and focus
- Guided breathing and relaxation exercises
- Mini-journal for children to write and draw
This is a physical 30-page workbook that kids can fill out and color!
We focus on:
- Time for Breath: Breathing exercises to help self-regulate and calm the body.
- Time for Poses: Winter yoga cards you can cut out and do anywhere!
- Time for Literacy: A winter story that integrates the 5 Winter Yoga Poses to make storytime fun!
- Time for Focus: Fun coloring sheets to inspire focus and creativity, such as mandalas, word searches, and crossword puzzles.
- Time for Mindfulness: Mindfulness activities to focus on what’s going on right here and now.
- Time for Discipline: Journaling to help keep track of your practice.
- Time for Reflection: It's helpful to reflect on how the practice made you feel
- Time for Community: Share the activities and practices from this workbook with the people you love!
Age Range: 4-12 years
Series: My Yoga Workbook
Paperback: 30 pages