An effective, practical mindfulness and sensorimotor resource for the primary classroom
Discover the WHYs, WHENs, WHATs and HOWs of strategic movement and mindfulness exercises….and have the training tools to bring right back to the classroom for easy application.
MINDFUL MOVES! is not just a training but a student- and teacher-friendly resource especially designed with the elementary school educator in mind.
Grounded in the newest understanding of brain-body connections, teachers are introduced to the MINDFUL MOVES! for the Classroom Card System and Guide Book, which provide principles and tools for:
- Creating a more functional classroom
- Teaching with efficacy and ease
- Fostering healthy child development
- Promoting professional longevity
Participants will receive:
- 10 hours of hands-on training (approved for Massachusetts Teacher PDPs)
- Certificate of Completion
- Copy of MINDFUL MOVES! for the Classroom Card Deck and Teachers’ Guide Book (pilot version)
MINDFUL MOVES! for the Classroom is designed by a veteran public school educator, children’s yoga and mindfulness consultant, and sensorimotor development specialist. Together, they are on a shared mission of bringing effective, easy-to-apply sensorimotor and mindfulness strategies and resources.
- Early Rate (by 3/15) $185
- Standard Rate (after 3/15) $225
- Group rate (3+ ppl) $25 off each