18-Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training
(3 Days, Friday-Sunday)
Join us for an immersive three-day Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Learn how to connect and teach kids yoga, while having fun and finding your inner child! Our teacher training is perfect for anyone who loves children. Our comprehensive training focuses on yoga, mindfulness, and the social emotional development of children. Graduates will leave our training equipped with new tools to create engaging and captivating yoga experiences for kids of all ages.
Be. in Union Yoga
440 Somerville Ave
Somerville, MA 02143
Friday, November 30 — 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Saturday, December 1 — 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, December 2 — 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Early Bird (register by October 1, 2018):$449
Group Discount: Register for 2 or more and save $49 each.
Email for Group Discount: email@example.com
- Tuition includes manual and certificate of completion.
- Yoga Alliance CEU's available.
Teacher Training Overview
In this training, you will:
• Participate in (demo) yoga classes for early childhood, middle childhood and teen/tweens
• Understand the union of child development and yoga.
• Prepare and Present your own lesson plan with constructive feedback.
• Learn age appropriate meditation and relaxation.
• Adapt programming for the setting and children you care for
• Join a private group of graduates to stay connected, get advice, and share your joys of teaching.
Those interested in leading yoga programming for children are taught to create dynamic curriculum to stimulate, empower, calm and strengthen our next generation. Learn child development, classroom management, understanding praise and other relevant theories and practices regarding yoga and education. Graduates will leave training with the tools to help children connect with the world around them.
Who is this course for?
Our signature Kids Yoga Teacher Training is for anyone who loves children and teens! This training is perfect for those looking to bring the benefits of yoga to children. Whether you are an educator looking to bring yoga into the classroom or a parent looking for a new way to connect with your child, our teacher training is for everyone!
This is ideal for educators, clinicians, childcare workers, parents, and anyone that loves children and teens.
Participants receive a complimentary training manual by Lara Hocheiser that is full of invaluable information to further your professional development and to encourage your collaboration with others.