3-week course (September 10-September 17)
Every Wednesday, 5:00pm-7:20pm | Sept 10, Sept 15, Sept 17
Whether you plan to start a yoga business, teach in schools, integrate yoga into the school day, lead presentations and conferences, write books, do online content, coaching, or private classes and camps, get support.
- WHAT the individual's goals are and how to put them into action teaching.
- Business models
- Invoices, taxes, insurance, contracts
- How to create a successful school program before, during, and after school hours
- Running camps, studio programs
- Plan and practice creating your own contract, proposal, and vision for the next 6 months and 5 years of your company
- SMART goal creation
- Identify your NICHE
- Case studies of successful kids yoga professionals, businesses, enrichment companies, and content creators you can learn from
We learn the history of founder Lara Hocheiser as well as follow other case studies to gain a vast view of the work available in this field.
We learn to focus on relationship formation as a foundation for business success in a methodical way.
- How to build relationships
- Where to find work
- How to make a business plan/model
- What to charge
- Explore other services beyond teaching
You get a manual valued at $100!
Sample Flyers and business cards
Because teaching children’s yoga is much more than yoga poses, we see this course as a pathway to mature as an educator, parent, instructor, counselor, or whatever role you hold or plan to hold. Go beyond the poses by incorporating mindfulness, self-reflection and self-inquiry, art, meditation, positive self-talk, relaxation, student-lead programming, and more.
This is an online course, part of Flow and Grow 95-Hour Online Children's Yoga Teacher Training RCYT.
Trainees may wish to take this course individually or as part of the entire training package.