3-week course (June 16-June 30)
Every Wednesday, 5:00pm-8:20pm | June 16, June 23, June 30
Instructor: Lara Hocheiser
This is an online course, part of Flow and Grow 95-Hour Online Children's Yoga Teacher Training RCYT.
Trainees may wish to take this course individually or as part of the entire training package.
Whether you plan to start a yoga business, teach in schools, integrate yoga into the school day, lead presentations and conferences, write books, do online content, coaching, or private classes and camps, get support.
- WHAT the individual's goals are and how to put them into action teaching.
- Business models
- Invoices, taxes, insurance, contracts
- How to create a successful school program before, during, and after school hours
- Running camps, studio programs
- Plan and practice creating your own contract, proposal, and vision for the next 6 months and 5 years of your company
- SMART goal creation
We learn the history of founder Lara Hocheiser as well as follow 4 other case studies to gain a vast view of the work available in this field.
We learn to focus on relationship formation as a foundation for business success in a methodical way.
- How to build relationships
- Where to find work
- How to make a business plan/model
- What to charge
- Explore other services beyond teaching
You get a manual valued at $100!
Samply Flyers and business cards
Because teaching children’s yoga is much more than yoga poses, we see this course as a pathway to mature as an educator, parent, instructor, counselor, or whatever role you hold or plan to hold. Go beyond the poses by incorporating mindfulness, self-reflection and self-inquiry, art, meditation, positive self-talk, relaxation, student-lead programming, and more.